Shipping equipment to FTBF
To ship equipment to FTBF, address the package to:
Fermilab, Receiving Dept
Wilson & Kirk Roads
Batavia, IL USA 60510-0500
Attn: Fermilab Test Beam Facility (MDB-West)
c/o Mandy Rominsky MS 330
Click shipping-label for a formatted address label.
Then send an email to the FTBF coordinator to expect the package.
It is always a good idea to include weight, dimensions and a short description of the package, or number of packages in this email.
Shipping equipment from FTBF:
To ship equipment from FTBF:
- If any of the Items to be shipped have been in the enclosure while beam was on, they will need to be surveyed by a qualified PPD Rad control technician. Contact the FTBF coordinator to arrange such a survey.
- Fill out a Material Move Request Form.
- You’ll need to sign into the Service Desk,
- Select Business Services Section in the left-hand column
- Under that you should see Create New Material Move Request
- Then you can fill in the form.
- It is a good idea to print out a copy of the form and attach it to the item to be shipped.
For further assistance with shipping contact Al Elste, Shipping Dept head, x6896.